Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

First Round

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

First Round Empty
BeitragThema: First Round   First Round Empty16.03.09 17:24

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making the first round such a great competition. The fact that everyone stayed so involved definitely made it more exciting!

Some great match-ups, the best of which was without a doubt Keegan and Mike. They had us all hanging on a thread to the very end. Greg pointed out that if Keegan had the tiebreaker over Richard, the Omnipresence would have bested Desolation Row and advanced to the second round. Crazy how the smallest things can make a HUGE difference.

Also a great effort by Richard to scare the living bejesus out of Greg. It might have turned out very differently if Richard had been icing a healthy team.

Thanks again for a great playoff experience. Hopefully the four remaining teams can keep it close over the next two weeks and create another thrill ride for everyone. It will be fun to see who ends up making it to the last round.

I'm not admitting defeat by any means, but I'm going to predict a Small Town Dynasty vs. Vandelay Industries cup final.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

First Round Empty
BeitragThema: Re: First Round   First Round Empty17.03.09 16:12

Congrats to everyone i cant wait for next year to kick of. Well done Greg you deserved the win.
Nach oben Nach unten

First Round
Seite 1 von 1