Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

A Moment of Silence for Desolation Row

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

A Moment of Silence for Desolation Row Empty
BeitragThema: A Moment of Silence for Desolation Row   A Moment of Silence for Desolation Row Empty30.03.09 15:38

Hello to all. Well, I have lead a charmed playoff existence thus far, slipping past Richard and catching Mike on an off moment. Now, it is looking rather grim for me as I square off against the One Man Wrecking Crew Matt Jackson. Just chewing up anything in his path over the last couple months or more.

So many studs on his roster to deal with. Ovechkin, Green, Mason, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, Semin.......on and on and on.

Still, if WAS has an off game or two then things could look interesting. Time will tell.

With all of the dirty diapers we have been accumulating over the last 4 days or so I have built a life size doll of Matt Jackson on our balcony. An exact replica I must admit. Only stinkier, although not as much as one might expect. SO, starting tonight I am going to start probing my ball point pen into him and hope that I can do some damage to his roster. First jab is going to be a Green probe. Right shoulder quadrant. See what comes.

Please, all my fellow GMs, take a moment to send some positive energy Desolation Rows way. Everyone loves an underdog no?

G
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

A Moment of Silence for Desolation Row Empty
BeitragThema: Re: A Moment of Silence for Desolation Row   A Moment of Silence for Desolation Row Empty31.03.09 3:08

After last night's performance, I'm not sure you're the underdog Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz

A Moment of Silence for Desolation Row
Seite 1 von 1