Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Suggestions Tracker for next year

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Gast

Suggestions Tracker for next year - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Suggestions Tracker for next year   Suggestions Tracker for next year - Seite 2 Empty20.05.09 21:19

I voted for 50 games for the same reasons most in favor of the idea have already said.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Suggestions Tracker for next year   Suggestions Tracker for next year - Seite 2 Empty20.05.09 21:47

Hey Richard,

Any good words to offer regarding the distribution of prize pool moola ... or on any of the other topics for that matter?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Suggestions Tracker for next year   Suggestions Tracker for next year - Seite 2 Empty22.05.09 10:21

Quite frankly the 25 game thing with prospects is a bit ridiculous. Only a player or two a year moves from prospect to keeper, in the entire NHL.

As far as creating movement during the regular season, ah shucks, things are hard enough to keep track of already. Set it up so that everyone knows who has what status for the coming year. So, Mason and Rinne this year are keepers. What other rookies? Did Versteeg make the grade? Doughty, even with a great rookie season is hard pressed to be a keeper.

I would suggest that players with more than 82 games or games in three seasons are no longer eligible to be a prospect. This actually allows guys to carry a bit more over to the next season. The calibre of the players in the prospects would improve dramatically. All this years rookies would have at least one more season.

Matt, you would have to go back through to see what other suggestions I have had. Not many. I like to suggest when the iron is hot, rather than wait until the end of the year.

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Suggestions Tracker for next year   Suggestions Tracker for next year - Seite 2 Empty22.05.09 13:05

Thanks for your thoughts on keepers, Scoop. Did you vote?

Right now it looks like most GMs are leaning towards 50 games starting next year, but we can try that and see what happens. We can always look at this issue again and readjust at a future date.

As for your other suggestions Scoop, unfortunately I don't really have the time to wade through all of this year's posts to search for your other suggestions. Perhaps next year we can start a "suggestions" post at the beginning of the year so we can keep better track. sunny
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375

BeitragThema: Re: Suggestions Tracker for next year   Suggestions Tracker for next year - Seite 2 Empty22.05.09 22:27

I twas a good boy and voted.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Suggestions Tracker for next year   Suggestions Tracker for next year - Seite 2 Empty22.05.09 23:17

I voted as well in all available polls.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Suggestions Tracker for next year   Suggestions Tracker for next year - Seite 2 Empty22.05.09 23:58

You are a very good boy, Scoop. The only bad boy at the moment seems to be Mike. Where oh where has Mr. Mike gone?
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001

BeitragThema: Re: Suggestions Tracker for next year   Suggestions Tracker for next year - Seite 2 Empty23.05.09 0:09

the chant always works

MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Suggestions Tracker for next year   Suggestions Tracker for next year - Seite 2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Suggestions Tracker for next year
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2