Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Revised payouts

Nach unten 

Payout structure
1st place 200$ and 2nd place 100$ in both regular season and playoffs
Revised payouts Vote_lcap10%Revised payouts Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
1st place Regular season: 240$, 2nd place regular season 120$, 1st place playoffs 180$ 2nd place playoffs 60$
Revised payouts Vote_lcap70%Revised payouts Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
1st place regular season: 280$, 2nd place regular season 120$, 1st place playoffs 200$, 2nd place playoffs 0$
Revised payouts Vote_lcap20%Revised payouts Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 10

AutorNachricht
Gast

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty25.05.09 0:55

Alright, here are some of the options. I've basically done three variants. Don't choose based on the fixed amount there, we can pretty much play with it so that everyone is happy. But in general these are three formats that we can look at. One where the 1st and 2nd place pay the same in the reg season as the playoffs. Another where the pay is higher for 1st in the regular season than in the playoffs (but 1st in the playoffs is still higher than 2nd in the regular season. And a third option where only 3 places pay instead of 4. 2 in the regular season and one in the playoffs (this is the one I think should be, teams that fail in the playoffs aren't awarded anything!!)

Click on the one you want, if I'm missing something (its late and I just held a meeting with the GMs of my league about drafting -- they want to start next week!!!!)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty25.05.09 1:48

Ok, someone else voted, and they voted for option one. Who are you mystery man! lol.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty25.05.09 1:48

Never mind, it was Greg
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty25.05.09 19:15

We have 5 voters, another 5 needed
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty25.05.09 23:50

Thanks for creating another poll Jay. I see from the previous poll that there are at least four GMs that like the idea of having prizes for other categories throughout the year. Three that voted for it, and Keegan (who voted for option four) who stated it in words inside the thread.

I voted for option two at this point, which seems to be a nice middle ground. But I do think we should examine payouts again next year. I really think including a couple of prizes for highest daily and weekly point totals will keep more interest right through to the end, and would encourage GMs to keep playing their best rosters. I believe last year Richard had the highest daily point total at some point near the end, so in the format I'm envisioning he would have won a small cash prize for that. My point being that it's not always the top teams who would win these prizes.

In any case, we still need a couple of GMs to vote on this.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty26.05.09 21:21

only missing one vote. guess it is now determined
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty26.05.09 23:21

I am with Matt here - I rather enjoy the idea of a couple small prizes and I do not think that there was a clear choice to the other based on the other pool but perhaps I am a poor loser or something.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty27.05.09 0:42

I'm pretty sure there was a clear choice in it seeing as how the majority voted against it. The previous poll addressed this issue
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty27.05.09 1:00

5 people voted against it with 3 voting for it and two voting against all options. I was one of the two and I said I like it so that makes it 5 to 4 with Ray's stated opinion being that the regular season should get more then the playoff. He did not state his opinions on the extra prizes (unless I missed it) and if he is for them then we are looking at a 5 vs 5 vote scenerio.

That said if Ray doesn't like the other prizes idea then for sure 6 beats 4.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty27.05.09 1:08

I agree with you Keegan. At the very least I think this deserves one final vote. Greg and I figured this might be a bit of a lengthy process. I have done up one final poll, which should hopefully deliver a clear majority one way or the other.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gesponserte Inhalte

Revised payouts Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Revised payouts   Revised payouts Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Revised payouts
Seite 1 von 1