Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Official Prospects Draft Forum

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Gast

Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 13:58

Sorry guys i had a new bed delivered this morning and just didnt turn the computer on till now

The Crue is proud to select with the fourth overall pick

James van Riemsdyk
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:07

Things are moving now! I hope you and James enjoy that new bed!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:10

I cant believe I didnt get Okposo ive been following him for a couple years now and i think he is gonna be a special player he improved his skating and probaly will continue to do so an as far as i'm concerened that was the only chink in his armour. Nice pick Butch Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:11

This bed was reserved for me and Okposo the bed is dead to me now thanks to Butch.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:22

There's only about seven Islanders fans on the entire continent, and just your luck you ended up with one of 'em in your league, eh Richard?

Just ribbing you, Butch.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:22

Without further delay, Mr. Jonium's Rink Rats proudly select the Philadelphia Flyer's 2006 1st round pick, Claude Giroux
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:25

Nice pick Ray.

In fine form as usual.

Greg
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:32

Thank you, thank you! I was a little worried that Rich was going to grab him ahead of me.....PHEW!

You now Butch that I could never draft and Islander so you would be safe to bet that if I had a pick prior to you and you wanted an Islander that you would get him also.

Another draft fact from your Uncle Ernie is that, even though I am a New York Ranger fan, I never draft any for my fantasy teams. Well, almost never. I drafted Jagr last year and it almost hurt me but I made up for it by following him up with Evgeni Malkin.

In my other league, we are not allowed to keep any players drafted in the first 5 rounds so that everyone has a chance to get a Crosby or an Ovechkin. Or even a Zetterberg or a Zalapski or Zdeno Ciger.

I will check in later as there is 2 members not in attendance right now.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:50

I'm taking Columbus' first selection in this years draft, LW- Nikita Filatov...
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:51

Not really a surprise, Mike. Hard to believe this guy fell to the sixth round. I guess the Russian connection scared a few people off....
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:53

Re: Stamkos,
I did not have an easy time picking him over Turris. Both are going to be special players in my eyes but the hype around Stamkos is kinda a bit much. However sometimes it is hard to argue with the "consensus first pick".
Another factor for me is that there are plenty of forwards on that TB squad (too many in my opinion) but it should help him find someone to click with.
Finally, him playing in the South East division tipped the scales and the teams and 'tenders he has to face are far inferior to the teams in the Pacific.
But yeah - a crapshoot it was.

Keegan
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 14:55

That's what scared me off Matt. Don't like to waste a pick even on such a talented forward.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 15:03

For what it's worth, Keegan, I would have chosen Stamkos. I think he and Turris have similar upsides, but I like the fact he's in a weaker division. Both he and Turris are on teams where they'll likely log second line minutes for a couple years, but I think it's more likely Stamkos will be on the first power play unit in T.B.

Tough call, just like the decision I'll have to make between Ovy and Crosby.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 15:12

Just to let everyone know, I have sent Scoop and Red a short email to let them know they are on deck. Hopefully we'll hear from them soon....

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 15:16

I am out to work for the next 7 hours or so.
See you when i get back.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 15:56

Motley Crue schrieb:
This bed was reserved for me and Okposo the bed is dead to me now thanks to Butch.

there ya go -I knew he wouldnt make it back to me for my second round pick
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 17:31

Off to bed gentlemen. Feels good to be off and running with our draft.

Looking for a little more movement tomorrow though.

Staying very positive and happy.

Greg

PS I will check things first thing in the morning (545am for me) and see if I am up to bat!! I hope.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 17:34

Have a good one, I just woke up from a little cat nap myself, hopefing I was up to bat. 1 more to go!!!!!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 17:35

hippy_oiler_fan schrieb:
Re: Stamkos,
I did not have an easy time picking him over Turris. Both are going to be special players in my eyes but the hype around Stamkos is kinda a bit much. However sometimes it is hard to argue with the "consensus first pick".
Another factor for me is that there are plenty of forwards on that TB squad (too many in my opinion) but it should help him find someone to click with.
Finally, him playing in the South East division tipped the scales and the teams and 'tenders he has to face are far inferior to the teams in the Pacific.
But yeah - a crapshoot it was.

Keegan

Yeah, like I said, the consensus pick is hard to pass by. I like to rub the fur the other way though, so I don't usually go with consensus picks. BUT, he's still a good player, and I hope it works out for you!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 17:56

Hey Jay,

I'm betting that Jeff and his family are gone for the long weekend, which is why things have ground to a halt here. I can't imagine that he won't be back sometime this evening. What time do you go to sleep tonight?

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 17:57

I'm going to bed early enough, I work at 4am tomorrow morning, that's if there isn't a poker game at my place tonight, lol. IN which case, I might go to bed late, lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 17:59

OK, well don't bust your chops staying up just to make your pick. If you're playing poker on the other hand.... flower
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 18:03

im here and checking aswell. i will be up for another 7 hours at least, hopefully he gets home soon and jay can make his pick then ill go and then matt, matt and me. im hoping to get my top 2 in tonight .... keep your fingers crossed
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 18:17

That's great Brandon, thanks for hanging in there. Hopefully Scoop and Red will return soon and we'll get this show on the road. The suspense is killing all of us....
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty01.09.08 18:19

its giving me time to do some reseach at least, i wasn't expecting the draft till the 17th, and i was gone this weekend, at little surprised today to see we started, but oh well im excited to make my picks and have been doing some research for a little while now, but mostly for the later rounds
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 3 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Official Prospects Draft Forum
Seite 3 von 17Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Weiter