Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Official Prospects Draft Forum

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 10:49

not my pick yet Commish.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:01

razor schrieb:
I already have gotten full reward for my $60 by writing and getting to know everyone. I have had a blast so far Cub Master, so keep your pants on. Oops, I meant keep them off...LOL.

allrighty , then send your donation for next season so we know you are in for the long haul

afro
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:08

don't you worry about me.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:08

your tone is a little bit abrasive this morning Cub Master. Did I do or say anything to offend you?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:17

razor schrieb:
your tone is a little bit abrasive this morning Cub Master. Did I do or say anything to offend you?

I dont really like the nicknames you have given me

butch is fine
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:23

that's all you had to say Butch. I'm not here to insult anyone. I was just trying to have some fun but if it offended you, then you should have told me sooner than taking a tone with me in this manner. I have been through a ton in my life and realize that life is too short. I am fortunate enough to get a second chance on life and if I offended you(not my intention) then I apologized wholeheartedly.

Enjoy the day, good luck Butch.

And if there is anyone else that has a bone to pick with me, please let me know in private and we can settle things.

Razor
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:29

Greg, nice pick with Turris, personally (and this is nothing against Hippy Oiler), but i would have taken Turris at first overall. He'll get good minutes in PHX, and for some reason I can't shake the feeling that stamkos was too hyped for his own good. Hopefully no one expects Crosby numbers out of Stamkos. But again, Hippy, good choice as well, my personal preference is Turris.

We'll see how it goes this season, as well as the others.

And uggggh, is it my turn yet!? LOL
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:44

picking Okposo slightly early has probably raised some eyebrows --but I figured the guys I had ranked slightly higher than him werent really miles ahead so I put on the isles colored glasses
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:50

So it appears to me that Butch and Ray have organized a mock argument so that they can increase the numbers of posts on this site. Guess they don't like to see a West Coast hippy leading them on the shot clock.

However, and I say this with the deepest respect to my fellow poolies, it appears as thoughn they have taken a rather sketchy approach to gaining ground. In particular, Ray seems to have adopted the method of posting sentence fragments.

Yes, that's what I said Ray. If you're gonna play this game, don't you think you should play it fair. Don't mean to call you out in front of the others, but c'mon, posting sentence fragments to increase your total number of posts is kinda like scoring a goal and then counting the deke....
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:50

....the shot....
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:51

....the goal....
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:52

....and the celebration as FOUR goals instead of ONE.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:52

Hey, another five posts for me. I am on fire this morning.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:55

Oh, and by the way. You can call me whatever you want. Just don't call me "Late for Dinner." I use this particular phrase to day in honour and memory of my dear grandmother, who loved saying that.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 11:57

butch-cubs schrieb:
picking Okposo slightly early has probably raised some eyebrows --but I figured the guys I had ranked slightly higher than him werent really miles ahead so I put on the isles colored glasses

Not really, if you think about it, he's one of the only viable fantasy players on the isle not named Rick. Good pickup. With these prospect guys there are rare sure fire hits anyways. So it could all be moot in 2 years time.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 12:03

I was just taking a page out of your book Matt. I have always been accused of being long-winded but today my mind is scattered in all different directions. Preparing for our block party by cooking, getting the kids ready for the start of school tomorrow, running around searching for player information because my laptop just so happened to delete all my documents, having the prospect draft sprung up on me when I woke this morning, Butch's being offended by me. So you see Matt, fragmenting my posts this morning was the only way to get my point across. And constantly keeping my eyes on the boards here to await Motley Crue's selection.

My apologies again for flooding the MB's.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 12:11

I'm just teasing you, buddy. In case you were wondering.

BTW, sounds like you're a busy guy right now. Don't stress about this too much. Hopefully the first round pick will be fairly obvious for you once Richard makes his selection, and by the time we get to round two tomorrow you'll be back in your comfort zone.

Hope you're block party ends up being a good one my friend....
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 12:18

Where does Motley live again? Maybe its too early for him?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 12:33

The Crue lives in Saskatoon, so it's about 9:30 am there right now. I've sent him a note by email, so he should get back to us in the not too distant future.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 12:41

ray , my only problem is the implying from you that I'm being pushy with my ideas .The niknames , seargent etc.... is giving me a bad reputation when all I'm really trying to do is help

if I see something that will aid greg and matt with the process of getting the league off the ground I'll just keep it to myself from now on to avoid the negative press it gives me

cancer -I'm happy that you beat it .My wife beat cervical /kidney cancer and we live on pins and needles everyday wondering if its going to come back .She loves kids and lost her abilty to conceive with the removal of cervix to get rid of the cancer .So theres the psychological pain that goes with not being able to have our own family which is pretty hard to deal with on many levels
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 12:46

Sorry that you felt that way but that was never my intention. Again my apologies.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 12:51

Hey Butch,

Just want to say that we really appreciate having your ideas, so we hope you won't stop offering your two cents. You've been a real asset to this league already, and I'm sure you'll help keep us on the straight and narrow for years to come....

As for the prospects draft, I would like to suggest that if we haven't heard from Richard within an hour, that all of us hop on the next flight to Saskatoon and pay him a little visit in person. Then we'll show him what a Motely Crue is (heh heh heh). Twisted Evil
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 12:52

Yeah, I thought it might be early. I'm EST AND I work crazy 4am shifts, so I'm up at the same time as Greg, lol. Its been a long day already, and I've been looking forward to drafting since I joined, lol. I'm so anxious, when it gets to my turn I think I'll wet myself with excitement
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 13:26

Geez, Jay. Not sure how you can get so excited about drafting Zarley Zalapski.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty01.09.08 13:32

To have him on my team would be a dream.

(That will be 2 dollars for every rhyme from here on out.)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Official Prospects Draft Forum   Official Prospects Draft Forum - Seite 2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Official Prospects Draft Forum
Seite 2 von 17Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Weiter