Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Brandon pulls another win out of his ass

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Brandon pulls another win out of his ass Empty
BeitragThema: Brandon pulls another win out of his ass   Brandon pulls another win out of his ass Empty18.01.10 14:48

You're team certainly put on the show last night, with a late two points in the Philly game (Richards, Gagne) and then a three-point effort from Gaborik in the final game of the night. Your team seems pretty much undefeatable this year.

Mike and I both had a 15-5 record last year, but you could cruise to a 18-2 record if you keep on trucking. Now THAT is dominance Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Brandon pulls another win out of his ass   Brandon pulls another win out of his ass Empty18.01.10 15:40

Smile i have certainly had lady luck on my side comparing that mine and matt's team basically have the same total points this season and he is sitting at .500 while im close to .900.

looks like i need one more win or a loss from keegan to clinch the reg season. this couldn't have come at a better time since my contract at work is up at the end of January and i will need all the extra cash i can get my hands on over the next couple of weeks.

im hoping that my weekly record doesn't get broken, matt i didn't even notice you were close until today when i saw that you just missed the 300 mark again.

playoffs will be very interesting, jays already started trash talking me in hopes to face the storm in the first round lol Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Brandon pulls another win out of his ass   Brandon pulls another win out of his ass Empty18.01.10 16:00

I fear for whoever meets you in round one Brandon. PHI has 4 games each week I believe.

Gulp.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: Brandon pulls another win out of his ass   Brandon pulls another win out of his ass Empty18.01.10 16:11

meh most weeks there is always a couple teams that are a head of me with points (i.e BCC and the Stars) so i won't be suprised if any team beats me 1st round, i think im due
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Brandon pulls another win out of his ass   Brandon pulls another win out of his ass Empty18.01.10 16:13

lol, yeah that's right Brandon. I plan on ending your season early. My team shouldnt be in the place it's at. If Jacques Martin could stop jerking me around with his Price/Halak dartboard that he's using, and if for once I could have a healthy lineup after tuesday rolls around I would be looking at a much better record. My team will pull it together for two weeks and knock you off. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: Brandon pulls another win out of his ass   Brandon pulls another win out of his ass Empty18.01.10 17:00

Go Jay Go!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: Brandon pulls another win out of his ass   Brandon pulls another win out of his ass Empty18.01.10 17:07

bring it jay! im going to posterize you with 600 points against w/ budaj starting haha
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Brandon pulls another win out of his ass   Brandon pulls another win out of his ass Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Brandon pulls another win out of his ass
Seite 1 von 1