Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Sim League Opening

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

Sim League Opening Empty
BeitragThema: Sim League Opening   Sim League Opening Empty08.02.10 14:30

Hey guys,

A new sim league is opening which is a 30 team league and uses the STHS hockey simulator. We have tried to take a number of guys from a few leagues who are really active and great GMs and combined some of the rules of keeper leagues to create what we are hoping will be an excellent and fun league.

My own thoughts on the sim league are if you like to tinker with line combinations etc, and like building a team from scratch then you'll probably enjoy this league. I find that I spend less time on it then my other leagues for sure (at least in the other one I am in), but it's a great community where people are talking hockey, trash talking (in good sport) and basically getting back to the feel of "fun" once again.

I am not the Commish or anything but thought I would at least post here in case anyone was interested. 22 of the 30 spots are taken - I can't remember which NHL teams are left (just in name, like I said we are doing a fantasy draft).

Anyways, the address for the website is allstarhockeyleague.proboards.com if you are interested.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

Sim League Opening Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sim League Opening   Sim League Opening Empty08.02.10 15:21

Well, it sounds like good fun.

I just need to think over whether I can handle another league.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Sim League Opening Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sim League Opening   Sim League Opening Empty09.02.10 21:31

Sounds like fun Joel, but I'm not sure I can handle another league at the moment. My wife and I are doing some serious travelling over the next couple of years, so I'm going to focus my energy on this one and leave all the other ones alone for the time being.

But thanks for letting us know Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gesponserte Inhalte

Sim League Opening Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sim League Opening   Sim League Opening Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Sim League Opening
Seite 1 von 1