Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

possible league opening

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

possible league opening Empty
BeitragThema: possible league opening   possible league opening Empty03.09.09 11:01

Im about to start drafting in another keeper league. A dude just dropped, some GMs are from dobber such as hockeypoolgeek, shoeless, Mister Mcgoo, and a few other heavy posters over there. Its going to be one hell of a league and thought maybe one of you would like to join.
Its the first season so its going to be the inaugural draft. I can post up the rules if anyone is interested
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: possible league opening   possible league opening Empty03.09.09 11:39

im interested Jay, would like to take a peek at the rules. what is the buy-in?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: possible league opening   possible league opening Empty03.09.09 11:53

Interesting, what are the rules?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: possible league opening   possible league opening Empty03.09.09 12:04

Ah, I already spoke to Mcgoo about this one. I'm tempted but the scoring setup is a little too mathematical for me. Have fun!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: possible league opening   possible league opening Empty03.09.09 14:22

Yeah he changed the setup to something similar to this. I originally joined it because it was a "normal" h2h league.

Brandon, its 50 bucks.

The rules are in PDF, also Mcgoo would like to know your handle on dobber just to verify that you are on the up and up. The dude you would be replacing was just given 2nd overall in the draft (I don't know if we'll be redoing the order however...I hope so, I got a shit place again at #7..but I doubt it)

Anyways, we seem like a good group of guys.

Anyone who wants an updated copy of the rules, let me know and I'll email it to you
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: possible league opening   possible league opening Empty03.09.09 14:24

If it is weekly changes then I would like to see the rules.

If it's daily changes I will pass.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: possible league opening   possible league opening Empty03.09.09 14:25

yah don't know much about dobber. im looking for like a $25 or $30 league. if i change my mind i will let you know.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: possible league opening   possible league opening Empty03.09.09 14:36

Yeah its daily changes.

Brandon, keep me posted do you still want me to send you the rules? whats your email again? lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: possible league opening   possible league opening Empty03.09.09 14:39

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: possible league opening   possible league opening Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

possible league opening
Seite 1 von 1