Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

2010 NHL Entry Draft

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Gast

2010 NHL Entry Draft - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 2010 NHL Entry Draft   2010 NHL Entry Draft - Seite 2 Empty26.06.10 10:38

Who knows, it sounds like Galiev is the guy at 31 anyways, so it'll be a moot point.

As for the lines...no idea. I mean I could completely guess, but there still must me some movement coming with the team (either in the form of buyouts or trades etc), and I can't guess which young guys might be put on the team (I'd be in favor of letting the kids take over at this point personally).

But those 2 lines are pretty much what I'd like to see, though with the money Horcoff is being paid I really doubt they have it in them to stick him on the "third" line. So I could see something like Hall-Horcoff-Eberle.

Then Paajarvi with whichever guys survive the shuffle in the next couple weeks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: 2010 NHL Entry Draft   2010 NHL Entry Draft - Seite 2 Empty26.06.10 13:50

I think the Oilers would be smart to run with three scoring lines, so Horcoff wouldn't really be on the "third" line so to speak. Chicago and Philly were both doing this and had great success with it in the post season, and Buffalo was a powerhouse when they had the depth to do this.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: 2010 NHL Entry Draft   2010 NHL Entry Draft - Seite 2 Empty26.06.10 15:02

I agree, I just think perception is a part of it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: 2010 NHL Entry Draft   2010 NHL Entry Draft - Seite 2 Empty26.06.10 16:23

So you must be excited to not only draft Hall in our league, but the fact that he's an Oiler makes it extra sweet I would imagine.

Nice pick up on Eberle by the way. I really didn't see him having quite as much upside as it appears he might. With his performance, one wonders if he might be a little bit like Claude Giroux production wise. Very nice indeed.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: 2010 NHL Entry Draft   2010 NHL Entry Draft - Seite 2 Empty26.06.10 17:17

Just so much uncertainty right now with how guys will perform, so who knows. No expectations other than to watch the young guys play some hockey next year.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: 2010 NHL Entry Draft   2010 NHL Entry Draft - Seite 2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

2010 NHL Entry Draft
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2