Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

One GM Position Available

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

One GM Position Available Empty
BeitragThema: One GM Position Available   One GM Position Available Empty23.08.08 9:47

After much consideration, Matt and I have decided to drop Jean Francois. While certainly a solid fella, he had some issues that we were not comfortable with. One, he was not very responsive to our emails and two (and most important) he was not available during either of our proposed draft times. Both times he was working and although he said he could swing both, we were not convinced. We have sent several Manifestos out and should have it filled in a flash. Butch you mentioned you had a friend. Is he interested?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gast

One GM Position Available Empty
BeitragThema: Re: One GM Position Available   One GM Position Available Empty23.08.08 11:01

I thought my buddy bob would be interested but he decided to keep it cool and stick to just 1 league

its actually better this way as I'd rather not be on the hook for advising you to hire someone then have it backfire on me down the road

also ,getting to know a batch of fresh gm's here is good for the soul

hopefully everyone pays their fee soon so that we can feel confident with the group we have .
Nach oben Nach unten

One GM Position Available
Seite 1 von 1