Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

I know it is early but......

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

I know it is early but...... Empty
BeitragThema: I know it is early but......   I know it is early but...... Empty19.10.10 18:07

I would love to hear from everyone about who they are most happy with on their roster thus far and who they are most disappointed with. I will get the show on the road:

Most Happy With: Either Hossa or Carlson......in the end I give the nod to Hossa.

Most Disappointed With: Voracek and Karlsson. I made a very stupid trade with Jarrett in the preseason hoping that these two young studs would put up some points for me. Nothing yet. I am optimistic, but they are hurting me.

Over and Out
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: I know it is early but......   I know it is early but...... Empty19.10.10 18:38

most happy with fowler and nino making the big club thus far and disappointed with kadri and hodgson not cracking the lineup. im thinking nino will get sent back to junior though...
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: I know it is early but......   I know it is early but...... Empty19.10.10 19:01

I am most happy with Stamkos, who picked up where he left off last year, with an honorable mention going to Letang.

Least happy with Green, who has definitely wilted out of the gate. He will pick up the pace as the season goes on I am sure, but he's not helping me much at the moment.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: I know it is early but......   I know it is early but...... Empty19.10.10 20:51

Not at all happy with Gagne. The jury is still out on Bogosian. A little disappointed in Hickey not playing up. I am thinking he may be traded soon. Pleased with everyone else really.
Nach oben Nach unten
Northern Elites

Northern Elites

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 17.09.10

BeitragThema: Re: I know it is early but......   I know it is early but...... Empty19.10.10 22:08

i'm most happy with my Dman Paul Martin least happy with my injuries and Tukka Rask not playing ahhhhhhh
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: I know it is early but......   I know it is early but...... Empty21.10.10 3:03

Downie is performing as I hoped so I am happy with him.

I was happy with Suter as well but now that he's on the IR I am irked. Cam Barker continues do disappoint me season in season out.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: I know it is early but......   I know it is early but...... Empty23.10.10 1:20

Least happy with Jbo most happy with Neal.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: I know it is early but......   I know it is early but...... Empty23.10.10 8:18

I would like to add that jackass Jack Johnson onto my ''dud'' list.....
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: I know it is early but......   I know it is early but...... Empty23.10.10 14:12

Lehtonen and Kessel have been fantastic, the rest of my team is a pile of suck.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: I know it is early but......   I know it is early but...... Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

I know it is early but......
Seite 1 von 1