Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Offseason Topics to Discuss

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

Offseason Topics to Discuss Empty
BeitragThema: Offseason Topics to Discuss   Offseason Topics to Discuss Empty09.03.12 18:38

a little quite around the forum, everyone must be focused on their current matchups! thought i would start this to throw down what needs to be looked at in the offseason. If i remember correctly here are a few things.

Midseason Draft or Auction Bidding or Both (also rules for auction bidding ei. prospects)

Seeding (go w/ espn or ____, also maybe looking at something so that teams are trying to win right until the end)

Tradedeadline date

please post other things that have come up over the year that we said we would discuss. This thread will just be to gather the topics and then we can come up with decisions and details for each in new threads after the playoffs.
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Offseason Topics to Discuss   Offseason Topics to Discuss Empty11.03.12 16:37

Lots to discuss for sure.

Crazy busy at the moment, but I will most definitely find some time to devote to these things so that we head into next season with a spring in our step.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Basement Dwellers

Basement Dwellers

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 08.12.11

BeitragThema: Re: Offseason Topics to Discuss   Offseason Topics to Discuss Empty18.04.12 19:25

Just wondering if we need to address one of the topics mentioned sooner than later. Topic of "Midseason Draft or Auction Bidding or Both (also rules for auction bidding ei. prospects)"

This might prevent issues in the future as trades are heating up and involving picks in the January draft which might not exist.

Just throwing it out there?
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: Offseason Topics to Discuss   Offseason Topics to Discuss Empty18.04.12 19:43

I agree with you Gordy.
I would like to tidy that one up sooner rather than later as well.

For me, FAAB was great fun and I would stick with it.

I suppose a poll is in order, but I am in the midst of a move and things are hairy.

Anyone feel like setting it up`?

Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Offseason Topics to Discuss   Offseason Topics to Discuss Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

Offseason Topics to Discuss
Seite 1 von 1