Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Keeper and Draft Order Poll. At last.

Nach unten 
+4
Ice Dawgs
Soo Storm
Fitzsy Stars
Desolation Row
8 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3

Legacy Prize
1. I am in favour of increasing the annual fee by $10 such that every second season the GM who has accumulated the most total points in that time period will be awarded a $200 cash prize.
Keeper and Draft Order Poll.  At last. - Seite 3 Vote_lcap20%Keeper and Draft Order Poll.  At last. - Seite 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
2. I am in favour of increasing the annual fee by $10 such that an annual award of $100 would go to the GM who had the best track record of picking the weekly winners.
Keeper and Draft Order Poll.  At last. - Seite 3 Vote_lcap30%Keeper and Draft Order Poll.  At last. - Seite 3 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
3. None of the above thank you very much.
Keeper and Draft Order Poll.  At last. - Seite 3 Vote_lcap50%Keeper and Draft Order Poll.  At last. - Seite 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 10

AutorNachricht
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

Keeper and Draft Order Poll.  At last. - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Keeper and Draft Order Poll. At last.   Keeper and Draft Order Poll.  At last. - Seite 3 Empty30.09.13 15:40

I'm with you on that one Scoop: I suck at drafting playoff pools. But that's not the main reason I don't participate. I'm just so gosh darn busy at that time of year I can't really follow the proceedings. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz

Keeper and Draft Order Poll. At last.
Seite 3 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3