Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 15:42

Be right with you little devils.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 15:53

Scott Clemmensen

I think that he is still available.

G
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 15:58

Okay, we're down to the final pick of our January 2009 draft. And without futher adieu:

MIKE! MIKE! MIKE!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 16:16

Hi Everyone,

I think it's reasonable to assume that Mike will log on sometime over the next 48 hours to make his last pick, so I am going to start putting players on everyone's rosters. That way we will have the players available for next week.

Thanks to everyone for making this another great drafting experience. And especially to Jay for offering to keep the spreadsheet updated.

Cheers,
Matt
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 16:34

yup good draft guys, i hope you all got what was on your wish list lol. thanks jay matt and greg for all the stuff you have done!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 16:39

MIKE! MIKE! MIKE!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 16:39

Hey guys, thanks for another great draft. I picked every player I was targetting, so the draft is a total success on my end. I'm completely in love with my team, and wish this was a full keeper, LOL.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 16:50

I have some excess centres if you're feeling a little short on that position Jay. What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 16:54

What a Face I'm worried I might not have enough for the year 2015
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 18:41

I'm a little uncertain on how I did this go round, the rules always play a big factor in how to draft.

Whatever happens, Vandelay Industries is going to be TOUGH to beat.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 19:30

G - Jonathan Quick - LA
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 19:35

Yeah, I'm with you on that one Joel. Especially in the regular season Mike's team will be difficult to beat.

The playoffs belong to anybody. There are several teams that scare me, actually. It will probably go to whichever team is a hot streak.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 20:24

Good draft everyone i got 1 player i really wanted and a little depth on D which i wanted but really not sure if i helped myself or not.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.09 21:14

I want to say THANK YOU to all those who made this experience a most joyous event especially during this holiday season. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it immensely. Like I had said in a previous post, I absolutely love the draft.

Matt, Greg, Jay did a trememdous job with upkeeping all the charts, tables, posts, etc. Thanks to the rest of the GMs who made this draft go off without a hitch. Enjoy HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA, especially since they are honoring hte Armed Forces! Truly beautiful!

Razor
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty03.01.10 18:09

hey greg any way you can move this thread into the draft section. it would be neat to have these under a separate section
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty04.01.10 1:41

Lemme see what I can muster Brandon......
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS   ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS - Seite 10 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

ROUND ONE OF THE MID SEASON DRAFT BEGINS
Seite 10 von 10Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10