Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

draft date and selections

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast

draft date and selections Empty
BeitragThema: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty13.07.09 14:58

When are we having the draft start, and by which date do we have to finalize our selections for the upcoming season?
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty16.07.09 11:39

anyone?
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty27.07.09 17:16

Hey matt or greg when are we going to start the draft and when do keeper selections have to be made by? just curious as we are a litte over a months time until Sep.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty28.07.09 18:59

Sorry for the tardy reply fellas. Greg and I have both been on extended vacation and haven't had regular access to email in recent weeks.

Assuming that everyone can start on September 1st (ie. that nobody is going to be away for a long period of time), I believe that September 1st was the date we had tentatively settled on. Again, it may change a bit depending on everyone else's schedule.

So ... assuming September 1st is the start day, final keeper seletions must be made no later than one week before that. That is also the due date for this year's entry fee.

Is anybody planning to be away for a good chunk of September? If so, please let Greg and I know ASAP.

Cheers,
Matt & Greg
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty28.07.09 19:15

Matt has, as usual, nailed it. September 1st is the start date and the keepers must be fixed no later than one week prior (August 25th).

With August 1st staring us in the face, our time is slowly running out.

I, for one, and fired up to see how things go in our second draft and in our second season. I will miss the live draft but am very happy to get it going early and having it run longer.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty28.07.09 21:22

sounds good to me
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty29.07.09 14:08

Where do we post our keepers?
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty29.07.09 14:14

Well, I have not spoken with Matt as yet about that, but one option would be to just do it yourself on ESPN. You can drop whoever you do not want anymore. Otherwise, we could start a new thread and I can take care of the dropping business. As you all like.
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty29.07.09 14:16

just drop your players, and i will update the rosters for everyone to see
Nach oben Nach unten
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty29.07.09 14:17

Thanks Brandon! Much appreciated!
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty04.08.09 23:28

Sorry fellas. It's been a very long time since I checked in. My apologies. Now, the next problem, I've still never gotten PayPal. Can I throw the cheque in the mail again?

SCOOP
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: draft date and selections   draft date and selections Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

draft date and selections
Seite 1 von 1