Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 15

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 15 Empty
BeitragThema: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 15   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 15 Empty24.01.11 17:25

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 15 Fullsc15
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 15 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 15   The Weekly Wrap Up:  Week 15 Empty24.01.11 17:45

With Week 15 in the books we have just four more 'weeks' remaining in our regular season. Crimony that went fast!

With another strong win The Juggernauts have now won 10 in a row. That is quite an accomplishment and I would have to look back in our history to see if anyone has topped it. I believe that Brandon was 18-2 last season so I suspect he had quite a string of wins in there at some point. A huge match up this week for John vs Matt. What a heavyweight fight this should be. I have not looked over which team has the strongest schedule but I expect big things from both of these fantasy studs. Matt had a huge week last week landing himself three times on the Big Board so he is primed and ready for revenge I suspect.

When I scan over the Big Board I find it interesting that I very rarely see JUG up there. This week B.Burns was the Top Defenseman, but prior to that it was only once in a blue moon that John made it up there. What does that mean? To me, it implies that John has a very balanced attack with everyone chipping in. That bodes very well for John heading into the final lap of the regular season and into the playoffs as well.

A huge night from Gaborik nearly tops E.Staal's monster night way back in week 6. Gaborik was just 1.4 points shy of overtaking Staal. Gaborik also had the Highest Single game Total way back in Week 8 with 24.6 points. He is the only player to do that twice this season. Anyone see a third time coming?

Ray repeats Scoop's feat of having both the stud and the dud of the week with Giroux and Laich. Scoop did it back in Week 10 with Fleischmann and Mason. Our best to Fleischmann by the way.

Hats off to Richard who made Matt sweat last week. It took a superhuman Saturday for Matt to secure a win. Well done Richard. Your roster is starting to come together and I see big things in the future for you my good man. Just an aside, when one looks at the standings and clicks PA (points against) nobody has been more thoroughly abused this season than Richard. Keep your chin up my good man.

A huge Sunday night from Jarrett gives him a fairytale come from behind win that has to sting just a bit for poor Brandon. A miracle night from T.Purcell gave Jarrett a huge win that now makes for an extremely exciting race for the final two playoff spots.

What about Desolation Row? No comment other than the fact that I still hope to make the playoffs.

Good luck to all in Week 16!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/

The Weekly Wrap Up: Week 15
Seite 1 von 1