Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

The New Photo is Up

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

The New Photo is Up Empty
BeitragThema: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty10.09.09 17:35

There we go fellers. Our league champ being strangled by the GM who traded all his goalies away Smile

Check it out Matt. I can make the photo smaller or larger. I can make it all colour. I can make your nipples more erect. You name it. Call this first effort a test drive.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

BeitragThema: Re: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty10.09.09 18:42

Desolation Row schrieb:
There we go fellers. Our league champ being strangled by the GM who traded all his goalies away Smile

Check it out Matt. I can make the photo smaller or larger. I can make it all colour. I can make your nipples more erect. You name it. Call this first effort a test drive.

I'd like to see my nipples more erect if possible Smile

Actually, in all seriousness, this looks great Gregger. WHat do you think guys?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty10.09.09 18:47

Desolation Row schrieb:

good thing we don't have a new GM in the league this year. i think he would have left by now lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty10.09.09 18:50

Soo Storm schrieb:
Desolation Row schrieb:

good thing we don't have a new GM in the league this year. i think he would have left by now lol!

Oh, Greg said some pretty questionable things last year when you guys first joined, and it didn't scare any of you away. lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty10.09.09 19:17

Soo Storm schrieb:
Desolation Row schrieb:

I would have called him and told him to stick around or else.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty10.09.09 20:29

Looks awesome guys and ya the first couple weeks to a month i wondered what i had gotten myself into after reading some of the posts.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty10.09.09 20:53

Motley Crue schrieb:
Looks awesome guys and ya the first couple weeks to a month i wondered what i had gotten myself into after reading some of the posts.

LOL. Yeah I hear ya Richard. Glad to see that you stuck around. Greg isn't so scary once you get to know him, is he?

I guess the picture up top doesn't really fill your heart with assurances of that, does it? LOL.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty10.09.09 21:00

Fitzsy Stars schrieb:
Motley Crue schrieb:

LOL. Yeah I hear ya Richard. Glad to see that you stuck around. Greg isn't so scary once you get to know him, is he?

I guess the picture up top doesn't really fill your heart with assurances of that, does it? LOL.

LOL everyone in this league is great, i think i said this before but this is my first league (other than doing one year live drafts with friends and family) and i really really lucked out, this group as whole couldn't get any better.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty10.09.09 21:05

Oh and Greg well lets just say no one earth revolts me physically as much as Greg, he is like an open weeping sore festering and smelly, he offends me to my very soul. LOL naw Greg is great.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty10.09.09 21:20

Motley Crue schrieb:
Oh and Greg well lets just say no one earth revolts me physically as much as Greg, he is like an open weeping sore festering and smelly, he offends me to my very soul. LOL naw Greg is great.

Awesome!

lol! lol! lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The New Photo is Up   The New Photo is Up Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

The New Photo is Up
Seite 1 von 1