Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

What a Week!

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Desolation Row
Admin
Desolation Row

Number of posts : 3460
Registration date : 21.08.08

What a Week! Empty
BeitragThema: What a Week!   What a Week! Empty04.09.08 7:10

Hello to all! Wow, what a week! Matt sent a nice group email out to y'all, but I just wanted to say.......''what a group of GMs we have found!!'' I am really impressed and really believe that this group will be together for years to come. Loads of action on the forum. My God, Mr Matt Jackson has nearly 200 posts. I think I may need to speak with his wife about this. Or perhaps give her the forum address so that she can reach him! What a Face

I think that this is an appropriate juncture to share with you that I will be going into the draft without a pre organized espn draft order. I am winging it. Using the force so to say. I will nevertheless do my homework and come out swinging. Can't wait to see how it turns out for everyone. What a Face

So, great work on the Farm Team page gentlemen. I must say, the winner goes to Mr Jackson. Extremely well done. Complete with Dobber quotes and somebody else as well. Who was that other guy Matt? McKeen I think his name is. I am showing my ignorance by asking but you gotta ask questions in life.

Ray, you have done outstanding work on the Videos section. Just fabulous. Keep them coming if you can.

I will pick up my posts when I return from my vacation (18th September). I should have a little time then to see what has been going on in the hockey world and get a little draft strategy going. Let's hope! study

So, gentlemen. Have a great couple of weeks. Thanks for all of your hard work as GMs. Matt and I are fired up about your effort. If there is anything that we could do better give us a post and we will try to make it work.

See ya!!

Greg
Nach oben Nach unten
http://gkcandjlt.blogspot.com/
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

What a Week! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: What a Week!   What a Week! Empty04.09.08 9:02

I would like to take credit for the videos, but I think you meant to give credit to Jay, not Ray. But thanks anyway, I know I'm good for something. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

What a Week! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: What a Week!   What a Week! Empty04.09.08 12:22

lol, thanks Ray! If the tables were turned, I think you should know that I would have went to town with the nod, and I would have thanked everyone under the sun for making it all possible.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

What a Week! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: What a Week!   What a Week! Empty04.09.08 13:28

I'll have you know Jay that I showed my wife the Darth Vader lego canteen sequence last night, and she liked it so much she's incorporating it into her university lecture today.

So ... your efforts at posting are being felt by business undergrads way out here on the West Coast! afro
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

What a Week! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: What a Week!   What a Week! Empty04.09.08 13:30

lol!! nice, what was the lecture about anyways?
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613

What a Week! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: What a Week!   What a Week! Empty04.09.08 13:55

The course is Organizational Behaviour ... kind of an introduction to Human Resources for first year undergrads. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

What a Week! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: What a Week!   What a Week! Empty04.09.08 14:03

have a nice vacation bud
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

What a Week! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: What a Week!   What a Week! Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

What a Week!