Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty
BeitragThema: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 15:24

Going to Soo Storm

Turris
E. Johnson
Frolik
Sekera

Going to Desolation Row

J.Carter
T.Kaberle
Ryan

Pending league approval
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 15:30

Congrats to the both of you, sad to see turris go as he was one of the guys I wanted
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 15:49

Congrats to both of you guys! Well done! I hope that both of you end up getting something from this deal that will help your respective teams. sunny
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 15:50

Matt, I say we get cracking on producing the first blockbuster Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 15:58

You're going to have to do a good job of convincing me.... afro
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 16:26

I thought I patented the afro smiley
Nach oben Nach unten
Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Arthur Tigers SCOOPnRED

Number of posts : 1375

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 16:32

Afro Smiley.... so that's what that is. Wonder where I can get a Hillbilly smiley. That's the one with no teeth!

Let's frame that first trade, so that we'll be able to razz the hell out of the loser for eternity!

SCOOP

Let me tell you the story about Cash Littlefellow & Easy Bigtop. Cash is now 97 years old and his common-in-law wife, Easy...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 16:59

Well done guys it will be intersting to see who wins that trade.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 17:42

In my mind Gregger wins short term by quite a bit, what with EJ being injured and Carter several years more advanced than Turris. I also think Ryan is more of a sure bet than Frolik or Sekera. But's that's more of a gut feel than anything. I could be way wrong.

However, depending on how Turris progresses, Brandon could end up being the eventual winner if he is patient. Especially if EJ bounces back nicely from the injury.

That's my view, anywho. Everyone agree? Anybody disagree?

I'm assuming Brandon and greg don't mind their actions being picked apart in public??? sunny
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 20:02

ya i needed a solid young D like johnson even tho he is injured. all my other main D are in there thirties. this gives me a guaranteed keeper for D. this helps my team more next year and in the future i think. plus i wasn't to thrilled with taking ryan in the prospect draft. turris and frolik are going to be impact rookies this. i didn't like to give up carter but i got richards, the better of the two i believe. this trade will take a long time to determine who won haha

hopefully this league sticks around now that i invested in the future of the Storm
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 20:24

Oh, I can guarentee this league will still be around. Greg and I will make sure of it.

And nice pick up on EJ ... he would have been very tough to get at full health Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty26.09.08 20:38

The way I see it (and no offense Greg) Brandon wins this hands down starting next year
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY   FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

FIRST TRADE IN LEAGUE HISTORY
Seite 1 von 1