Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

NUTBARS DU CANUCKS KEEPER LEAGUE FORUM

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

i will be on a short vacation

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Northern Elites

Northern Elites

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 17.09.10

i will be on a short vacation Empty
BeitragThema: i will be on a short vacation   i will be on a short vacation Empty24.02.11 20:10

Just wanted to let everyone know
i'm being forced to go to the Dominican Republic and drink large amounts of alcohol in extremely wonderful weather with a bunch of beautiful women in barely any clothes, i know what everyone is saying and that this is terrible and you all feel very very sorry for me. LOL

ok with that being said i am leaving friday the 25th and should b able to get to a computer again the following Saturday.
I have set my lineup in the rare occurence that my team does beat Ray's team this week my lineup will be ready for week 1 of the playoffs.

Goodluck to everyone
talk to you guys in a week!
Nach oben Nach unten
Soo Storm

Soo Storm

Number of posts : 2001
Registration date : 27.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: i will be on a short vacation   i will be on a short vacation Empty24.02.11 20:14

have a good trip man!
Nach oben Nach unten
Ice Dawgs

Ice Dawgs

Number of posts : 2690
Registration date : 26.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: i will be on a short vacation   i will be on a short vacation Empty25.02.11 12:56

Have fun! My niece and her husband are there with their two kids also until the 1st. They have some timeshare. You will probably bump into them being that the place can't be that big.
Nach oben Nach unten
Fitzsy Stars

Fitzsy Stars

Number of posts : 3613
Registration date : 21.08.08

BeitragThema: Re: i will be on a short vacation   i will be on a short vacation Empty25.02.11 20:23

If you beat him Ray, perhaps he'll take contracts out on their lives. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.summitstudios.biz
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: i will be on a short vacation   i will be on a short vacation Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

i will be on a short vacation
Seite 1 von 1